Monday, September 10, 2012

Somewhere within this dream I'm smelling more

Somewhere within this dream I'm smelling more
of her in the ripe flowers, I smell in them
the infinite. Remembering love is everywhere

dazzles me endlessly, I see the mature
leaves of the maple fall. The weather's problem
with the trees goes unresolved and the more

I wonder about it the more I am unsure
of my self. It seems the branches grow at random
in the daylight, I'm found daydreaming here

and there of her. She has the sure allure
of riddles and koans, I'm seeing her stems
break the surface of the water. I want her more

than words, I want her like the thirsty fire
screams for heaven. The night is a broad harem
of stars, the moans of a woman from somewhere

in the distance echo. She is the penitent cure
for my ill, the salve to solve my system
patiently. Yet now I am wondering more
if this is but a dream happening nowhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment